There are a variety of gaming laptops out there. Some are loaded with high-end specifications, but expensive; some are loaded with a bit fewer specifications and thus a little cheap. Some are small and sleek and easy to carry around, some are not. A good gaming laptop will be the one which fits into your budget, is loaded with maximum features and is easy to handle and carry.
For example, an 18-inch laptop is difficult to carry, however, will be loaded with lots of high-end specs and can be costly at the same time. But a 15 or 17-inch one might do the job for you. We have made a list of laptops which are just under $1000 range with maximum specifications and portability and thus accordingly which will be the best buy for you. So let us take a look at a few good gaming laptops in the market.
Lenovo, from the first day onwards, has made a very decent impression upon the gamers and especially the users. This model has the following specifications-
- It is powered by advanced 6th generation 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7- 6700 HQ Quad Core processor.
- It employs a 6 GB dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M along with a DDR4 8GB SDRAM.
- The screen size in this device is 15.6 inches and comes with an IPS anti-glare technology. Also, it has a standard HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- The storage in here is 1 TB HDD (5400 RPM) and a 128GB PCIe SSD.
- The operating system is Windows 10.
This might not be an excellent gaming laptop, but it is a decent one and that too under a range of $1000.
ASUS ROG GL552
ASUS ROG (Republic of Gamers) is a division of ASUS, which focuses mainly in the gaming sector. ASUS came out with this model which just fits into a normal bag as well in your budget. Here are it’s features-
- It has a powerful 6th generation 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7- 6700 HQ Quad Core processor.
- It has an impressive RAM of 16 GB. Generally, 8 GB does well, but 16 GB is great.
- The GPU in this device employs a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M graphics card.
- If we are talking about storage, it has 1 TB of HDD, with a rotating speed of 7200 RPM.
- Other features are that it has GameFirst III technology and USB v3.1 Type C port, which help in the better data transfer rate while online gaming, so that you do not lose your game due to lagging.
- The Operating system is Windows 10.
- It also has a slide panel system which enables you to attach an SSD with the system.
So, with a value of less than $1000 and when you are getting so many features along that, and of course the portability, it surely becomes a good gaming laptop and a good buy for gamers.