The display is the key element in making a computer game visually enjoyable. The smaller the screen, the more your eyes will strain to try to focus on the game compressed elements. This is not to mean that very wide screens are the best, wide screens will make your eye movement aggressive, and you might lose concentration due to rigorous eye movements. The market had to definitely moderate on this issue without eradicating the small screen gaming laptops or the very wide screen gaming laptops. Through this blending, the 15-inch laptops gained popularity.
15-inch gaming laptop.
These offer a perfect display. Not too wide nor too small.
The best and most affordable model under the 15-inch category is
The Lenovo Y 700 15 inch.
It is a premium gaming laptop which can be acquired by almost anyone who is passionate about gaming and knows exactly what he wants. It only makes few sacrifices, and with less than $1000 you can get Lenovo Y 700 at $900.
The gaming laptop is a Lenovo series of Lenovo brand with a model number of 80 NV0028US. These are important pieces of information as they will help you distinguish the various models of the same series in the market.
- It’s a 15-inch gaming laptop with good features for a budget conscious gamer and has a hard drive rotational speed of 5400 MBS.
- Its processor is the Intel Core i7 -6700 CPU, 16GB RAM, and Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 GPU.
- Its battery life averages a time of 4.5 hours and these acts as one of its major drawbacks coupled with the poor spongy keyboard.
- It comes pre-installed with Windows 10 and has 1 TB hard drive storage. This a more than enough storage for a gaming episode as even the high-end gaming laptops have the same 1 TB.
- Its max screen resolution is 1920x 1080 and equals the screen resolution too, and has a video memory of 4 GB
- It’s wifi enabled at 802.11 AC and a Bluetooth of 4.0
- It has 3 USB ports and a 4 -1 card reader slot.
- The warranty on the laptop expires after 1 year.
- It weighs 5.7 pounds and has a dimension of 15.2 x 10.9 x1.0 inches.
- It’s light emission averages 263 Nits on the light meter beating the average test of 244 Nits.
- Its color accuracy is at 80%.
- On a medium play, it displays 70 fps.
- It can run various open tabs and handle a variety of keyboard commands.
- It has an excellent heat management system with a low battery life of 4 hours.
Among all the gaming laptops in the market, the majority of the models are 15 inches. This is a clear indication that a screen of 15 inches is the recommended market standard and you would be putting yourself out of the crowd by not getting the market recommended 15-inch gaming laptop. It’s worth noting that in most of the cases as the screen size increases so does the price increase. Thus if working on a tight budget; a 15-inch laptop is the one to go for.